Tuesday 30 December 2014

Always knew that there is this awesome mac and cheese at holland v but always cant choose between whether to try to one at PARK or craft bakery. Heard a lot of PARK's mac and cheese and decided to check it out !




PARK is a cafe just located right outside holland v mrt. It is near hatched. It is abit small in my opinion. It is good for chilling when it has a good weather but if its rain i afraid maybe you might want to avoid coming here as the area might get slightly wet.



when i came here, i immediately order the truffled bacon mac and cheese. It came pipping hot and i immediately eat it. In my opinion, the mac and cheese is not too cheesy for me. The creamy sauce is not to creamy and thick. It goes well with the cheese. The overall taste wasnt too gelate and cheesy. It was my first time eating mac and cheese outside and I could say that this was nice and awesome but its slightly too small for the price of $15.55. I could easily get something else with this pricing that is of good quality. But certainly i wouldnt mind paying slightly more for food that are nice. I slurp it up within seconds. If you are afraid that it is too gelate for your liking , you can share it with a friend.

I am so glad that i came all the way to holland v to try this mac and cheese it certainly worth my time going down just for it. If you are near by at holland v, do drop by. I am sure you will like it as much as i do. (:

location:
281 Holland Road, 278621







Hello, I am just a little girl that like to eat and explore on food places.
Thru here, i'm gonna recommend food places that are not only affordable but good as well
Enjoy reading ! (: